Hi, my name is Katrina Seidman. I help people improve their health by making small changes in their eating and exercise habits. I’m a Registered Dietitian (RD) and wellness coach with a background in exercise physiology, and I specialize in weight management. I love to dance, run, swim, cycle, and lift weights, and you will most often find me in my kitchen cooking up tasty but healthy eats for me and my husband Dan. Have a nutrition question? Leave me a comment and I’ll be sure to answer it. Happy Eating!
- Trick or Treat! Health Tricks for Your Halloween Treats
- My Husband’s Favorite Salad
- Quick tips and a grocery list for making fast, healthy meals at home.
- What’s For Lunch? Easy tips to start brown-bagging it.
- Japanese? Greek? Mexican? What do I order?
- The Best Broccoli You’ve Ever Had: Crispy, Tangy, and Addictive!
- Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing At Home: New Recipe!
- What NOT to do at the Gym: 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Sweet, Cheesy Pancakes that Won’t Fill You OUT
- Katrina’s Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches