Change your routine up this week to challenge your body and start seeing results again. Do this by changing any of the following: frequency (number of times per week), duration (length of workout), intensity (speed or weight of resistance), or sequence (order of exercises). For example, instead of walking for 45 minutes and doing 15 minutes of weight training, walk for 20 minutes, do 20 minutes of weight training, and do 20 minutes of walking. Or, instead of your usual weight training circuit, do each machine for twice as long, and do half the number of circuits.
- Trick or Treat! Health Tricks for Your Halloween Treats
- My Husband’s Favorite Salad
- Quick tips and a grocery list for making fast, healthy meals at home.
- What’s For Lunch? Easy tips to start brown-bagging it.
- Japanese? Greek? Mexican? What do I order?
- The Best Broccoli You’ve Ever Had: Crispy, Tangy, and Addictive!
- Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing At Home: New Recipe!
- What NOT to do at the Gym: 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Sweet, Cheesy Pancakes that Won’t Fill You OUT
- Katrina’s Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches