Check out one of my favorite bread selections: Martin’s Famous Whole Wheat Potato Bread (or the rolls)
At 70 calories and a whopping 4 grams of fiber per slice, you can’t beat this one’s slightly sweet, very soft bite. They are perfect for breakfast or lunch sandwiches, or just as an accompaniment to salads or soup. The rolls are also great for portion-controlled lean beef or turkey burgers. Make sure to purchase ground meat that is at least 90% lean (10% fat) and/or has less than 5 grams saturated fat per 4 oz. serving. Happy eating!
- Trick or Treat! Health Tricks for Your Halloween Treats
- My Husband’s Favorite Salad
- Quick tips and a grocery list for making fast, healthy meals at home.
- What’s For Lunch? Easy tips to start brown-bagging it.
- Japanese? Greek? Mexican? What do I order?
- The Best Broccoli You’ve Ever Had: Crispy, Tangy, and Addictive!
- Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing At Home: New Recipe!
- What NOT to do at the Gym: 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Sweet, Cheesy Pancakes that Won’t Fill You OUT
- Katrina’s Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches