1 cup skim, 1% or soymilk or 1.5 cups light soymilk (at your grocery store)
1 cup or 100-calorie bottle Chocolate Nesquik, fat-free (at your grocery store)
EAS AdvantEdge or Myoplex Carb Control Ready-to-Drink Shake http://www.netrition.com
8 oz. size (not 12 oz. size) Oh Yeah! Nutritional Shake http://www.nextag.com
- Trick or Treat! Health Tricks for Your Halloween Treats
- My Husband’s Favorite Salad
- Quick tips and a grocery list for making fast, healthy meals at home.
- What’s For Lunch? Easy tips to start brown-bagging it.
- Japanese? Greek? Mexican? What do I order?
- The Best Broccoli You’ve Ever Had: Crispy, Tangy, and Addictive!
- Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing At Home: New Recipe!
- What NOT to do at the Gym: 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Sweet, Cheesy Pancakes that Won’t Fill You OUT
- Katrina’s Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches