Research on resveratrol (polyphenol found in red wine, grapes, and berries) is limited. Experts say that it could be heart-healthy, however, no evidence so far has been conclusive. I support getting healthful plant compounds like resveratrol from whole foods instead of supplements for maximum absorption and high bioavailability. Enjoy a glass of red wine each day to get some resveratrol and also to protect your good (HDL) cholesterol levels.
- Trick or Treat! Health Tricks for Your Halloween Treats
- My Husband’s Favorite Salad
- Quick tips and a grocery list for making fast, healthy meals at home.
- What’s For Lunch? Easy tips to start brown-bagging it.
- Japanese? Greek? Mexican? What do I order?
- The Best Broccoli You’ve Ever Had: Crispy, Tangy, and Addictive!
- Skinny Caesar Salad Dressing At Home: New Recipe!
- What NOT to do at the Gym: 7 Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Sweet, Cheesy Pancakes that Won’t Fill You OUT
- Katrina’s Healthy Grilled Cheese Sandwiches